- The SEC asked that Musk be charged with contempt.
- Tesla’s chief financial officer and chief counsel left the company
- Consumer Reports removed its “recommended” rating from the Model 3
- Tesla shut most of its stores only to backtrack on those plans two weeks later
- Musk warned investors Tesla would lose money in the first quarter
- Tesla’s second-largest shareholder suggested it might be better off without Musk as CEO
- Tesla repaid $920 million in debt with cash rather than stock, renewing cash crunch fears